Wouldn’t it be great to have a 10x+ ROI story, a killer set of logos, and work with a super smart team? Here’s your chance! Brooks Bell is a 50-person+ firm in Raleigh that works with some of the largest companies in the world to help them scale their A/B testing experimentation programs, and we’ve built a multi-million dollar business on our superb track record and reputation. That’s where this role comes in!
The optimization/experimentation/testing space is evolving- creating significant business opportunities for Brooks Bell. As the Senior Director, Marketing, you’ll be responsible for positioning Brooks Bell as the recognized leader in enterprise-level testing, personalization, and optimization services — and one of the best places to work in the world. We are looking for someone who knows how to lead and also be very hands-on with the execution of our marketing strategies. Ideally, that person will have worked in an agency or services company with a strong track record of creating compelling content.
Most importantly, we’re looking for someone who lives the Brooks Bell core values and can promote them in our brand.
- Motivate, and mentor the marketing team to develop, implement, and measure marketing strategies and initiatives
- Act as thought-leader and change-agent for the Brooks Bell brand
- Own positioning, messaging, branding, segmentation and marketing strategy
- Develop, manage and execute the lead-generation program including email campaigns, trade shows, webinars, blogs, speaking opportunities, sales collateral etc.
- Working with the leadership team translate Brooks Bell capabilities into features, benefits, and value propositions for Clients
- Optimize the Brooksbell.com web-site through testing and personalization efforts
- Work closely with sales leadership to drive home a clear value proposition offering obvious ROI, which differentiates Brooks Bell from competitors as the company expands it’s offerings (ROI analysis, case studies, and sales presentations for prospects/customers)
- Build awareness of the Brooks Bell brand using the right mix of online and offline efforts
- Develop the strategy and execute so that the content for key events/conferences is compelling and drives attendance. You will be working closely with the CEO to help define the keynote/messaging at Click Summit: our annual Client event and at other events and trade shows where we participate.
- Create and own business metrics and goals to determine what will move the needle e.g. # qualified leads that drive the sales pipeline, # content pieces published.
- 8+ years of relevant experience as a marketing professional showing upward growth, primarily in the consumer-facing internet space with a career mix of start-ups and highly recognized consumer brands known for outstanding, creative, and effective marketing strategies
- Proven ability creating and using content (excellent writing skills essential) to inform and influence decision-making
- Be very comfortable using Social tools and Marketing automation tools Salesforce/Pardot).
- Experience working with large Enterprise brands in Agency/Services business ideal
- Proven success in business to business marketing with some experience using PR and events (Click Summit & Trade shows) to build our brand
- At home in a fast-paced, high growth, collaborative, client-driven environment
- Passion for testing/optimization a big plus
- Command presence with a flair for presenting to Clients and industry Analysts
- Assertive personality but must be a team player
- MBA or advanced degree preferred
As a member of the Brooks Bell team, you’ll get:
- Base plus bonus
- Benefits plan
- Medical, dental, vision (PPO)
- 401(K) with matching
- Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short- and long-term disability
- 16 days of PTO plus 10 company holidays
- Eligibility for stock options
- Emphasis on work-life balance
- Co-workers who are talented, energized, and happy
- An office with cool amenities such as ping pong, a bar, a nap room, and free beer and snacks
- Beautiful physical work environment
Position type and expected hours of work
This is a full-time (40 hours per week) exempt position, some travel is required.