Wouldn’t it be great to have a 10x+ ROI story, a killer set of logos, and work with a super smart team? Here’s your chance! Brooks Bell is a 50-person firm in Raleigh that works with some of the largest companies in the world to help them scale their A/B testing experimentation programs, and we’ve built a multi-million dollar business on our spotless track record and reputation. That’s where this role comes in!
Brooks Bell is looking for a project manager to be responsible for the planning, organizing, leading, and controlling of the execution of enterprise-level A/B testing campaigns.
As project manager you will:
- Work with internal and client and external cross-functional teams (Sales, Dev, QA, Creative, Analytics, Marketing) to organize project timelines through diligent management of work and project roadmaps.
- Work on a number of active campaigns at any given time.
- Be the primary point of contact with our client’s testing lead to manage the scope, timeline, progress, and delivery of the tests
- Demonstrate an understanding of project management principles and apply them to project planning, development, execution, and improvement of plan throughout project life cycle.
- Blend highly detailed task-mastering with good customer service able to work well with varying personalities.
- Enjoy the diverse challenges, clients, and schedules that come with producing highly successful A/B and MVT campaigns.
- Be web and marketing savvy.
- Possess the ability to work well under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities.
- Create and maintain project roadmaps/schedules and prioritize in queue
- Tech, analytics, QA, and creative resource management
- Provide quality assurance on all client deliverables when needed by confirming tracking codes, proofreading copy, version checking, etc…
- Understand and communicate project scope and project details to internal and external cross-functional teams.
- Obtain and organize project assets.
- Lead internal and external project team meetings.
- Provide project status updates to stakeholders
- Communicate and resolve issues related to project while maintaining project critical path.
- 2+ years in project management in web, publishing and/or marketing industry
- Strong MS excel skills and MS Office in general.
- Competent in presentation and leading meetings.
- Comfortable interfacing with technical team members and QA
- Possess the ability to build strong working relationships with peers, internal and external customers, and all levels of management.
- College degree in a related field (Business, Marketing, Psychology, Communications)
- Experience with A/B & MV testing.
- PMP Certification
- Project Management software (Workamajig, MS Project, Asana, etc…)
- Testing software experience (Monetate, Target, Optimizely, etc…)
- Working knowledge of industry standard Web Analytics tools (Webtrends, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc…)
- Base plus bonus
- 90% of your individual healthcare premium (PPO with BCBSNC)
- 100% of your individual dental premium
- Short- and long-term disability and life insurance
- Flexible spending account for eligible medical and dependent care expenses
- 401(K) with company matching
- 16 days of paid time off and 10 company holidays
- Emphasis on work-life balance
- Salary based on experience and qualifications
- An office with great amenities such as a free snacks, beer on tap, ping pong and a nap room
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time (40 hours per week) exempt position. Some travel may be required.
Why Work at Brooks Bell
- Voted #1 2012, #2 2013 and #13 2014 ‘Best Places to Work’ from the Triangle Business Journal
- Work with talented, energized, and happy people
- Cool amenities such as a bar, beer on tap, ping pong, exercise room and nap roo