Who is ArchiveSocial?
ArchiveSocial empowers organizations to actively participate on social networking channels by ensuring they can fulfill legal requirements and avoid lawsuits. Our cloud-based archiving and analytics technology is trusted by close to 1000 organizations including the City of Chicago, New York City, the State of North Carolina, and the United States Department of Justice. Our collaboration with the Obama White House launched the first archive of presidential social media in history.
Our office is located in the heart of Downtown Durham, NC, walking distance from the Durham Performing Arts Center, Durham Bulls Athletic Stadium, American Tobacco Campus, the American Underground (a Google for Entrepreneurs Tech Hub), and some of the best food in the Southeast. As American Underground alumni, we retain many privileges of membership, including access to their facilities (including a beautiful rooftop deck!) and the invitation to attend happy hours and other social events for unparalleled access to the vibrant Durham entrepreneur scene.
As a company, we have been growing nearly 100% year-over-year, based on organic revenue, and we are looking to expand our Marketing team. We are seeking a passionate individual who is driven to succeed, and can see themselves below:
- You are a prolific and talented content creator, and looking to produce dynamic content that tells great stories throughout the buyer journey.
- You love creating content and will not settle until it nails the messaging and compels the audience into action.
- You love working with diverse mediums, equally comfortable with videos, customer interviews, case studies, ebooks, webinars, blog posts, web content, emails, and podcasts.
- You have great writing skills, a high level of creativity, the ability to craft finely-tuned messaging and the experience to independently drive large projects.
- You look forward to being accountable for content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, and leads that ultimately deliver sales.
What You’ll Be Working On:
- Creating high quality content, including videos, case studies/customer interviews, ebooks, and resource guides, that communicates our messages in a compelling manner to drive prospect engagement
- Working with Sales to develop sales enablement resources that help communicate our story to prospect champions
- Developing a strong understanding of our target audiences in city/county government, law enforcement, and K12 education, and using that understanding to deliver high impact messaging
- Growing our subscriber base by providing regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests
- Blogging on an ongoing basis to support and promote your offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Developing and maintaining a content strategy and calendar.
- Optimizing content for SEO
- You tell us. If it helps us more efficiently & effectively reach our prospects and achieve our company mission, we’ll want you to work on it.
What We Offer:
- A truly collaborative environment with a management team that wants to hear your ideas and help you grow
- A competitive salary with uncapped commission and multipliers upon exceeding quota
- Fully paid medical insurance
- Dental, Vision and 401k
- Open vacation policy and flexible work environment
- Free downtown parking, drinks, snacks, team lunches, & happy hours
- A fun, dynamic entrepreneurial workplace in the heart of Downtown Durham
ArchiveSocial is a rapidly growing software company located in the heart of Downtown Durham, NC. Our software-as-a-service empowers organizations to actively participate on social networking channels by ensuring they can fulfill legal requirements and avoid lawsuits.
The company is the market leader in the social media archiving space, and our solution is trusted by close to 1000 organizations across the country — including the City of Chicago, the State of North Carolina, and the United States Department of Justice. The company been recognized by Gartner as a Cool Vendor and by Government Technology magazine as a GovTech 100 company. Additionally, our team has been featured in notable publications including Forbes, The Huffington Post, Fast Company, The Washington Post, and Entrepreneur.
Notably, in early 2017, our collaboration with the Obama White House launched the first archive of presidential social media in history.
We are alumni of The Startup Factory, NC IDEA, Code for America Accelerator, and the American Underground (a Google for Entrepreneurs Tech Hub). As American Underground alumni, we retain many privileges of membership, including access to their facilities (including a beautiful rooftop deck!) and the invitation to attend happy hours and other social events for unparalleled access to the vibrant Durham entrepreneur scene. We are proud to call Durham, North Carolina our home, where our headquarters are walking distance from the Durham Performing Arts Center (DPAC), Durham Bulls Athletic Park (DBAP), American Tobacco Campus, and some of the best food in the Southeast. If you are interested in joining a fast-paced, proven startup that’s growing fast, check out our open positions – we may have an opportunity for you!