Careers - Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representative: AS-sales-0816
ArchiveSocial empowers organizations to actively participate on social networking channels by ensuring that they can fulfill legal requirements and avoid lawsuits. Our cloud-based archiving and analytics technology is trusted by hundreds of organizations including the City of Chicago, State of North Carolina, and the United States Department of Justice.
Our office is located in the heart of Downtown Durham, NC, walking distance from the Durham Performing Arts Center, Durham Bulls Athletic Stadium, American Tobacco Campus, and some of the best food in the Southeast. ArchiveSocial is growing rapidly and is seeking talented, passionate individuals who want to grow with us.
The Sales Development Representative is an inside sales role that helps develop prospecting lists and engages prospective clients via phone, email, and other avenues. A SDR will qualify prospect fit, generate interest, and set appointments for Senior Sales Representatives to speak with prospects. Cold-calling is a primary function of this position. This is an entry-level role with strong likelihood of rapid career advancement for high performers.
Who are you?
- You’re not just looking for another job. You’re looking for a real opportunity to learn and grow, make an impact, and advance your career within a growing company.
- You are self-motivated and competitive, but you are also a team player who enjoys being part of a high-energy, collaborative group that works together and plays together.
- Your competitive nature means you enjoy beating goals & quotas and achieving the resulting rewards.
- You love talking to new people on the phone, getting them excited, and learning about who they are.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- You manage your time well, pay attention to the details, and have a reputation for getting things done.
- You’re curious and hungry to learn. You are ready to push the limits of what makes you comfortable.
- You may have failed. You know what it means to struggle, but more importantly you have a history of pushing past that and learning from it to get better.
- Bonus points: You have experience with SalesForce or other CRMs, you’ve done phone banking or fundraising, you have 1+ years experience in sales or lead generation, you have B2G experience.
What We Offer:
- A truly collaborative environment with a management team that wants to hear your ideas and help you grow.
- A competitive salary with uncapped commission and multipliers upon exceeding quota.
- Fully paid medical insurance.
- Dental, Vision and 401k.
- Open vacation policy and flexible work environment.
- Free downtown parking, drinks, snacks, team lunches, & happy hours.
- A fun, dynamic entrepreneurial workplace in the heart of Downtown Durham.
Can’t control your excitement? Please send a resume to [email protected]/* */ with a few sentences on why you believe this is exactly the right opportunity for you!
ArchiveSocial is a rapidly growing software company located in the heart of Downtown Durham, NC. Our software-as-a-service empowers organizations to actively participate on social networking channels by ensuring that they can fulfill legal requirements and avoid lawsuits. Our archiving and analytics technology is trusted by hundreds of organizations including the City of Chicago, State of North Carolina, and United States Department of Justice. ArchiveSocial is a market leader and has been recognized by Gartner as a Cool Vendor and by Government Technology magazine as a GovTech 100 company. Our team has been featured in notable publications including Forbes, The Huffington Post, Fast Company, The Washington Post, and Entrepreneur.
We are alumni of The Startup Factory, NC IDEA, Code for America Accelerator, and the American Underground, and are proud to call Durham, North Carolina our home. Our headquarters is walking distance from the Durham Performing Arts Center (DPAC), Durham Bulls Athletic Park (DBAP), American Tobacco Campus, and some of the best food in the Southeast. If you are interested in joining a fast-paced, proven startup that’s growing fast, we have an opportunity for you…