Alphanumeric is hiring Help Desk Coordinator to work on site in Durham, NC. This position will work closely with the IT Manager to ensure prompt customer service and quick response times to new IT desktop service requests.
Qualified candidates will provide quality support with a high degree of customer satisfaction, technical expertise, and timeliness. Support will be provided following a detailed ticketing system. Successful candidates must understand the importance of maintaining a 24x7 production environment. A good personality and excellent written and verbal communication are a must due to the amount of interaction with internal customers.
• Check in new IT equipment to our Configuration Item database
• Software installation
• Deploy and reclaim IT equipment and peripherals
• Other duties as assigned
• Energetic, enthusiastic, eager to learn, fast learner
• Some exposure and/or training in computer hardware and software
• Excellent attendance and reliability
• Self motivated and able to work well with limited direction and supervision
• Ability to work well under pressure and handle stressful situations
• Ability to work well within a team environment
• Detail oriented, extremely organized, self motivated with sense of ownership of area of responsibility
• Working knowledge of Windows 2000, XP, 7 and MS Office Suites
• Experience installing software and programs