Adwerx is looking for a Director of Corporate Marketing with equal parts storytelling, strategy, and attention to detail. By working with Influencers, Community and Events, you find special joy in being able to draw people into the Adwerx story.
This individual will create and execute branding and marketing goals, and collaborate on designing the strategies and tactics to achieve them. They should be equally comfortable talking about the results with the CEO, their peers, and the rest of the company.
This position will work closely with the VP of Marketing and other member of the Marketing team to construct innovative campaigns. This is a unique opportunity to wear multiple hats, improve existing skills, learn new ones, and help Adwerx continue to be one the Triangle’s fastest-growing startups.
What you’ll do:
- Work directly with the VP of Marketing to define the unified marketing strategy
- Drive brand awareness and perception of individuals through owned and earned audiences
- Develop and execute the Community strategy to engage influencers, prospects and customers through Social Media and other channels
- Support the growing needs of the Adwerx Enterprise group
- Develop and execute a Speaking and Events strategy, nurturing brand advocates and supporting BD opportunities
- Facilitate and implement the Company's internal communications strategy
- Develop business objectives and budgets for individual campaigns
- Find and manage necessary vendors to support activities
- Build the team by demonstrating business impact
- Coordinate with sales, design, development and product management to execute marketing campaigns
- Be a vocal contributor in creative collaboration
- Define and analyze metrics to measure impact
What you should have:
- 4-6 years of marketing experience
- Strategic, innovative thinking to see emerging trends and the big picture, with equal ability in driving projects from development to completion.
- Superior project management skills and ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple priorities with flawless execution.
- Experience in creating meaningful relationships with people and building a brand across multiple audiences
- Expertise with current marketing and communication channels
- Understanding of data-driven marketing, including tracking metrics & KPIs
- You LOVE process but also own the results – not just the tasks
- Experience and motivation to build a team of marketers
- Great interpersonal skills and business etiquette – over phone, email, and face to face
- Ability to manage time and discipline of schedule
- Self-motivation to master the craft, and natural curiosity
- Rigorous attention to detail
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary and potential for equity
- Opportunity to experience and work across the full breadth of marketing channels
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plan options (100% of premiums paid by company)
- A collaborative work environment where you’ll learn about and influence every aspect of the business
- The opportunity to work with some of the most talented leaders, designers and developers at one of the fastest growing startups in the Triangle.
- The chance to work with one of the hottest startups in North Carolina and exposure to many aspects of the business that you can’t get exposure to in other organizations
- Direct ownership in the success of the business where you’ll see the impact of your work
- Additional responsibility as we continue to grow and expand
Adwerx is revolutionizing online advertising for local businesses by making it simple, approachable, and affordable. We believe that every small business from realtors to restaurants and beyond should be able to benefit from online advertising without needing to be a marketing expert. We are building the products and technology to turn this vision into a reality.